September 5, 2010
We’re looking for rockstar developers.
What you need for this position:
- Experience with highly available and scalable web services.
- 3-4 years of experience as a senior software architect.
- Experience with technologies like HAProxy, Load Balancing, Map Reduce and Hadoop.
- Substantial experience with cloud computing, preferably Amazon’s EC2 + rightscale + on a LAMP stack.
- Experience with distributed databases, Cassandra, noSQL, HDFS (Hadoop File System), GFS (Google File System) and DBA.
- You need to be exceptionally creative, possess top-notch critical thinking skills, be willing to work in a team setting, and able to take on leadership roles as needed.
- Ping Pong and Xbox skills are a plus.
What you’ll be doing:
- Innovating with the latest cloud based infrastructure to revolutionize healthcare.
- Leading a team of great developers to realize the company’s vision.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive base salary, benefits, equity, etc. and our super swanky waterfront office space in Washington D.C.
Work in a fun and entrepreneurial environment where dress is casual and flip flops are encouraged. We provide the best tools that money can buy such as brand new MacBook Pros for every employee. Collaborate daily with top talent from companies like Zynga, WebMD, Microsoft, Bloomberg, Booze Allen Hamilton, and XM. Your contributions will directly impact the way millions of people interact with healthcare.
To apply for this position please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Landing page is finally up and functional! The first step down a long and successful road. Check it out: http://audaxhealth.com/